Purpose of collecting personal information
Our website collects the following information: your name, email address, phone number, and address. This is the basic information we need to contact you again for sales advice or other related issues to protect your interests.
Your information is not collected for personal reasons; it is only used to improve our company's services and respond to your needs as quickly as possible.
Scope of information use
The information you provide is used for the following purposes:
- Contact for product consultation, meeting, order confirmation, delivery information, orders, complaints from you
- Send marketing emails, product promotions, related knowledge, meeting information, order confirmation, delivery information, orders, and complaints from you.
- At the request of the judicial authorities, including the Procuracy, the court, and the investigating police agency related to your certain violations of the law.
Time spent storing data
Your data is safely stored on our system. Only when you are no longer a potential customer or no longer use our services, our staff will request to remove your information.
Individuals or organizations with access to such information
Consumers' information will be used by the company's relevant departments.
Competent authorities will respond to a request for information about consumer-related crimes.
Address of information collection and management unit
Amai Saigon Joint Stock Company
Address: No. 83 Xuan Thuy, Thao Dien Ward, City. Thu Duc, HCMC, Vietnam
Methods and tools to access and update personal data
You can update or delete your personal information by contacting us at (+84) 28 3636 4169 or dropping us an email at email@example.com. If the case is true, we will confirm the information and have proper solutions within 24 hours.
Receiving and resolving complaints
If you believe that your personal information is being misused, please contact (+84) 28 3636 4169 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the case is true, we will confirm the information and have proper solutions within 24 hours.
Personal information privacy
- Your personal information is confidential by the personal information protection policy. Unless otherwise required by law, your information is only collected and used with your consent.
- Without your consent, we do not use, transfer, provide, or disclose your personal information to any third party.
- If the information server is attacked by a hacker, resulting in the loss of personal data, we will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notifying you.
- We require individuals to provide all relevant personal information, such as full name, email, phone, etc., and are responsible for the legality of the above information. We are not liable for and will not settle any claims relating to your interests if it is determined that all personal information provided during initial registration is incorrect.